It can be too easy to forget to take a tablet or medicine – especially if it hasn’t become part of a routine. Here’s a few tips to help you remember to take those meds…
- Set an alarm or reminder.
- Have a medicine box and keep it somewhere you’ll have to see it – in front of the teabags in your cupboard for example.
- Keep a post-it note on your pillow or on the washroom mirror.
- Use a daily pill box or write the day and time of day when you take your medicine to prevent forgetting if your took it or not.
- Build your medication time onto a routine – such as before your meals etc.
- Use an app (there are a number) to remind you.